Outback Steakhouse is an Australian-themed American casual dining restaurant chain, serving American cuisine, based in Tampa, Florida. The chain has over 1,000 locations in 23 countries throughout North and South America, Asia, and Australia. It was founded in March 1988 with its first location in Tampa by Bob Basham, Chris T. Sullivan, Trudy Cooper, and Tim Gannon. It was owned and operated in the United States by OSI Restaurant Partners until it was acquired by Bloomin' Brands, and by other franchise and venture agreements internationally.
- Customer service: 1 (877) 670-4329
- W San Marcos Blvd, San Marcos
- 2485 Vista Way, Oceanside
- 14701 Pomerado Rd, Poway
- 4196 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego
- 1640 Camino Del Rio N, San Diego